Sample Give Local York Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give Local York , you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give Local York email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give Local York goals.
Subject: Give Local York News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give Local York is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give Local York updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give Local York campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give Local York
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give Local York specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give Local York team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.